Electrochlorination is the process of generating hypochlorite by passing an electric current through salt water. Is used for the disinfection of water and for human consumption. Examples are: Disinfection of swimming pool water and drinking water production.
IPS-FEST GmbH has many decades of experience in this field of optimal power supplies for the application electrochlorination. Both for a safe exhibition area and for explosive environments.
- Mains: 3x360 V - 480V / 50-60 Hz low voltage up to 3x20 kV / 50-60 Hz medium voltage
- Signals: Current, voltage, status, fault (individual fault messages optional)
- Regulating: current and/or voltage stabilisation
- Control: Microprocessor controlled with touch display (on rectifier or remote control possible)
- Ripple: approx. 5% at full scale
- Rectifier connection: 6-pulse rectifier (optionally 12-pulse possible)
- Opeation mode: 100% duty cycle
- Ambient Temperature: +35°C (higher temperature conditions possible)
- Cooling: air, water, oil cooled
- Detection: phase position; phase sequence; phase failure; mains undervoltage; short-circuit detection; temperatures
- Degree of protection: IP21 - IP65